Unhappy With Your Energy Contract?
Your current energy contract is coming to an end and you've been received your renewal letter increasing your prices by 45%.
Does this sound familiar? Let PowerExperts help find you an improved contract!.
For most businesses, managing energy bills is often an overlooked priority. With the average invoice for SMEs at £2,600 per year small reductions start to add up especially if you're locked into a three year agreement.
Using the PowerExperts tools and industry knowledge you'll be able to find a range of options that suit your circumstances. Create your profile online or call us on 08444 721567 and we'll do the rest.
Which Electricity Contract Should I Choose?
The market to supply electric is extremely competitive with all power companies competing aggressively for your business.
Using our extensive industry knowledge we'll find you the most competitive prices for your premises. Simply complete our 60 second quoting form and we'll do the rest.
Get an online electricity quote here
What About Gas Supplies?
The PowerExperts.co.uk gas panel ensures your business gets access to the whole market, not just the household names.
You can also group electricity and gas together as a dual fuel contract which could discount your bill further. Enter your details online or contact our customer services team.
Get an online gas quote here
The fastest method to find market leading kWh prices is to get an online quote. You can undertake this in one of three ways and it only takes 10 minutes of your time each year. By spending your time wisely you could save your business thousands of pounds annually, especially if you are a large corporation.
- Firstly ensure your deal is due for renewal and you are able to terminate your contract in time and change your terms.
- Almost all commercial contracts are fixed for a period of at least a year. If you don't switch your contract it will roll over automatically for a further 12 months. Your unit rates and standing charges could increase by 50%-70%, tying you in at higher prices for another year.
- PowerExperts also offer group buying opportunities for larger commercial users. We group several companies together when tendering which can reduce the unit costs by a further 10%.
To avoid unnecessary spending, simply log on to PowerExperts.co.uk. We present no obligation quotes based upon your consumption data, your meter type and the UK region in which you reside. Prices are different across the country so may vary between similar industries by county.
What are Some Example Prices for SME Gas and Electricity?
The volatile nature of the energy market ensures businesses could get vastly different pricing depending on the time of year. During the winter, rates are generally higher than the summer months because of wholesale pricing fluctuations. On average we can achieve the following prices:
- A 03 electric meter with an average consumption of 16,000 kWh per year could attract a unit price of 8.50p/kWh with a daily standing charge of 22p per day
- A 04 electric meter using 28,000 kWh per year has an increase in unit price of 9.10p/kWh and a standing charge of 23p per day
- Gas meters using an average 20,000 kWh per year could get a unit price 2.5p/kWh with a standing charge of 60p/day
Lower prices can be obtained by negotiation. These above examples are for one year contracts. Higher rates in excess of 60% more will be charged for rollover contracts if you let your contract renew automatically. Even higher rates of 120% or more are charged if you terminate and don't renew in the form of out of contract rates.
Timing is essential in the energy market. Once you are in contract you can't cancel during the contract period.